Royalite™ Sheet for Medical & Electrical Markets
Safe and reliable for clean rooms and device housings
The Royalite™ family offers a line of reliable, safe products for medical and electronics applications including equipment housing, clean room wall coverings, refrigerator linings and cell phone casings. The materials in this diverse portfolio are readily available in a variety of standard colors, sizes and textures.
- UL listed flame rated
- Very high impact strength
- High heat deflection temperature (HDT)
- Controlled color match surface
- Colors: tremendous range of colors with a multitude of textures ranging from smooth to deep-textured.
- Finishing: possible to machine, saw, drill and grind this rigid Royalite sheet. It can be punched and die-cut, and paints can be applied by spray, silk screen or roller coating. For optimum performance, paints formulated for plastics must be used. As long as proper procedures are followed, the material can be joined to other materials, or itself, by adhesive bonding, ultrasonic welding, and by mechanical fasteners such as screws and rivets.
|R52||Fire-rated, rigid acrylic/PVC||UL listed||High impact strength|
|R552||Fire-rated, 100% recycled, rigid acrylic/PVC||UL listed||RoHS compliant|
|R15||Fire-rated/ABS||UL listed||RoHS compliant|
|R574||Fire-rated/ABS||UL listed||High HDT, RoHS compliant|
|R59||Fire rated PVC/ABS||UL listed||Lightweight, RoHS compliant|
|R559||Fire-rated, 100% recycled, PVC/ABS||UL listed||RoHS compliant|
|R3030||Fire-rated, non-halogen PC/ABS||UL listed||High HDT, lightweight|
|R927||Fire-rated, non-halogen PC/ABSe materials available||UL Listed||High HDT, lightweight|
|G50||Fire-rated non-halogen, non-BPA sheet||ASTM-E84 Class A||Chemically resistant, cleanable|
|R49/52||Fire-rated PVC/acrylic||ASTM-E84 Class A||Chemically resistant, high rigidity and toughness|