Spartech's portfolio offers a range of polyester-based products, including a variety of specialty copolyester sheet solutions. Polyesters offer a balance of impact strength, clarity, aesthetics and ease of processing, making them ideal for a range of applications including, skylights, point of purchase, graphic arts and architectural panels.
- Excellent clarity
- Superior toughness (allows down gauging)
- Cold formable (will not stress or whiten)
- Can be sawed, routed or drilled
- Surface scratches can be removed with a heat gun
- Edges can be polished
- Easily die cuts (up to .080”)
- Sealable and sterilizable (various methods)
- No corrosive fumes during processing
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Eastar and Spectar comply with the compositional requirements of FDA food-contact regulation 21 CFR 177.1315(b)(1) Eastar approved for medical use
- UL Listed (flammability rating of 94 V-2 on .118” for Spectar and UltraTuf PETC, under .118”
- ICC Approval on Spectar and UltraTuf PETG
- PETG UV Stabilized sheet available
Building and Construction
- Store fixtures, POP, display, exhibit manufacturers
- Plastic fabricators/design houses
- Architectural and industrial products
- Skylights/lighting/indoor signage
- Vending faces
- Personal safety barriers and face shields
- Screen, digital, offset, litho and rotogravure printers
- Electronic packaging
- Medical device packaging
- General purpose packages
- Food Packaging
Sustainability. The Key To Future Value.
We have placed sustainability, environment, social and governance (ESG) issues at the very center of our focus. Not simply to comply with regulations and standards, but to drive true change that transforms tomorrow. This, we believe, is how real value is created.
Looking for a specific product, solution, or help with product development, prototyping and testing? Spartech has the team, skills, resources, and production facilities to meet your needs. Use these links to search our products, discover our range of specialized solutions, and learn more about our 90,000 square foot St. Louis Innovation Center.