Korad® films are the worldwide preferred choice surfacing films for ABS, HIPS, PVC, PMMA, PC and ASA in weather-impacted environments.
When working with Korad acrylic polymers, you can expect exceptional color stability—even under long term exposure to UV light, visible light, moisture, heat and cold. Use its high flexibility and ease of manufacture to your advantage for all sorts of applications, both indoor and outdoor.
- Long-term color and gloss stability during outdoor exposure
- Outstanding UV protection
- Fade resistance for wood grain or other printed patterns
- Available in an unlimited palette of colors, standard and custom
- Transparent high gloss, low gloss and ultra-low gloss finishes
- Consistent, predictable gloss control (10% to 85%) and good depth of gloss over ABS, HIPS, PVC, PMMA, PC or ASA
- Protection from indoor fluorescent lighting against yellowing
- Abrasion protection and detergent resistance
- Mildew and fungus resistance for finished parts
- Ease of manufacture
- Regrind reusability
- Exterior recreational & agricultural equipment components
- Bath & shower surrounds
- Exterior building components (i.e. shutters)
- Labels for exterior use
Looking for a specific product, solution, or help with product development, prototyping and testing? Spartech has the team, skills, resources, and production facilities to meet your needs. Use these links to search our products, discover our range of specialized solutions, and learn more about our 90,000 square foot St. Louis Innovation Center.