For your products that have demanding requirements –temperature resistance, sterilization tolerance, enhanced physical property characteristics for strength, Tufpak SUPROP™ polypropylene film utilizes a unique film extrusion process that provides an unmatched molecular crystalline structure ideal for a wide range of product applications. SUPROP™ films and bag products can be enhanced to be universally sterilizable such as the ability to withstand ionizing radiation sterilization for medical packaging and healthcare environments.
- Decontamination packaging
- Sealant film in laminated structures for pouches, tray liners or lid stock
- Aseptic sampling containers and OEM medical device pouches
- Clinical/scientific equipment dust covers
- Temperature-resistant products / uses such as MREs, tar bags
- Flexible chemical transfer hoses
- Chemical tank liners, hot liquid drum liners