PRESERVAPAK™ FOOD PACKAGING
Available in mono-layer and multi-layer structures across a wide range of materials, PreservaPak™ rigid packaging solutions help customers satisfy the demanding requirements of today’s food packaging.
We offer PreservaPak non-barrier formed parts and rollstock, as well as PreservaPak Ultra—custom barrier solutions to meet the specific processing and shelflife requirements for your products. Solutions are available for a wide array of food processing conditions from the toughest aeseptic, retort and modified atmosphere processing to hot, cold or ambient fill.
Whether your need is for on-the-go, dairy, fresh foods or extended shelf-life products, we can help you develop a tailored solution targeted to your exact requirements.
Our industry-leading innovation center has the material science and design expertise to help you develop the perfect package. New materials are sampled on equipment that emulates a full production environment to help you streamline the design process and get to market faster.
- Preserves product freshness providing extended shelf life performance
- Custom multi-layer structures delivering low, medium and high barrier performance capabilities
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in form, fill and seal applications
- Designed for a wide array of food applications including shelf stable, refrigerated & frozen foods
- Ideal for a broad range of packaging formats from single serve portions to multipacks
- Available as rollstock or preformed containers
|PreservaPak™||Non-barrier – Formed parts and rollstock||Custom-shapes, color and performance additives for shelf differentiation, light weight structures, high clarity & material utilization|
|PreservaPak™ Ultra||Barrier – Formed parts and rollstock||Custom structures providing high performance extended shelf-life with traditional and ultra thin barrier technologies, colors and additives|